- A Promising Future
A study led by Paul Drain, Assistant Professor,
finds that providing immediate viral load results during
clinic visits significantly improved viral suppression
and retention in care for people living with HIV
- Why Couldn’t Ebola Treatment Save This Baby?
Karin Huster, UW DGH, explains in her NY Times op-ed that while promising vaccines
are being added to our arsenal, they’re not much use if people are afraid to seek care.
Where We Work
Search our interactive map of faculty projects
View all news
- Global Health Student Courtney Jackson Named to Husky 100 List
- Celebrating the Power of Global Health Partnerships in Kenya
- A Shared Mission for Better Global Health – Strengthening Global Health Capacity at Chinese Universities
- 'One-of-a-Kind' Microfinancing Project Transforms the Fortunes and Futures of Women in Nepal