- Celebrating First Gens in Global Health
This month universities across the U.S. are celebrating the success of first-generation
college students, faculty, and staff. Read about DGH student and employee trailblazers
who are first-generation students.
- Justice should be our North Star
“We need an urgent shift in the climate and system stemmed in anti-racism,
anti-colonialism, and any other form of discrimination,” says Claire Gwayi-Chore,
a Ph.D. student in Global Health.
Read the article in the “Black Voices” issue of Viewpoint Magazine and UW Magazine
- COVID-19 Prevention Trial
Has someone in your household recently been diagnosed with COVID-19? DGH researchers are recruiting patients for a new Regeneron antibody trial. By participating in this study, you can help scientists find a proven way to prevent and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Daily Newsletter
The UW Alliance for Pandemic Preparedness daily newsletter
provides a succinct summary of the latest scientific literature related
to the COVID-19 pandemic. Subscribe today and view our
searchable archive of past newsletters.
- Applications Now Open!
Now - December 1, 2020
PhD in Global Health: Metrics & Implementation Science
PhD in Pathobiology
Doctor of Global Health Leadership and Practice
Master of Public Health
- DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
DGH stands in solidarity with our Black community members.
Read our statement, and learn more about how the Dept. is
working toward diversity, equity and inclusion
- CHANGE THE WORLD
Donate to the Endowed Fellowship for Global Health
Excellence, Equity and Impact and broaden diversity
and excellence within the field of global health
Where We Work
Search our interactive map of faculty projects
View all news
- A Pandemic Holiday Brings Scientific Gifts of Innovation, By Judith Wasserheit and Larry Corey
- How Widespread is Mask-Wearing in Washington? UW Study Aims to Find Out, Starting in King County (includes Judith Wasserheit and Brandon Guthrie)
- Novel Coronavirus & COVID-19: Facts and Resources
- How to Celebrate Holidays Safely During the Pandemic (includes Jared Baeten)
View all events
- 02Dec“It is a process” – A qualitative evaluation of provider acceptability of HIV Assisted Partner Notification Service in Western Kenya: Experience, Challenges and Facilitators
- 02DecSPH Webinar: WA's COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Planning
- 03DecCFAR Seminar: Vulnerability to HIV Among People Who Use Drugs in Rural Appalachia