- COVID-19 Daily Newsletter
The UW Alliance for Pandemic Preparedness daily newsletter
provides a succinct summary of the latest scientific literature related
to the COVID-19 pandemic. Subscribe today and view our
searchable archive of past newsletters.
- Justice should be our North Star
“We need an urgent shift in the climate and system stemmed in anti-racism,
anti-colonialism, and any other form of discrimination,” says Claire Gwayi-Chore,
a Ph.D. student in Global Health.
Read the article in the “Black Voices” issue of Viewpoint Magazine and UW Magazine
- COVID-19 Prevention Trial
Has someone in your household recently been diagnosed with COVID-19? DGH researchers are recruiting patients for a new Regeneron antibody trial. By participating in this study, you can help scientists find a proven way to prevent and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Celebrating First Gens in Global Health
This month universities across the U.S. are celebrating the success of first-generation
college students, faculty, and staff. Read about DGH student and employee trailblazers
who are first-generation students.
- DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
DGH stands in solidarity with our Black community members.
Read our statement, and learn more about how the Dept. is
working toward diversity, equity and inclusion
- CHANGE THE WORLD
Donate to the Endowed Fellowship for Global Health
Excellence, Equity and Impact and broaden diversity
and excellence within the field of global health
Where We Work
Search our interactive map of faculty projects
View all news
View all events
- 21JanCovid's Ten-Fold Impact in The West Compared to The East
- 21JanUsing Implementation Science for Mental Health Systems Improvement in Mozambique
- 21JanCFAR eHealth Work in Progress: A pilot randomized controlled trial of a video directly observed therapy intervention delivered via mobile health application to patients receiving office-based opioid use disorder treatment