- DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
DGH stands in solidarity with our Black community members.
Read our statement, and learn more about how the Dept. is
working toward diversity, equity and inclusion
- Enrolling Participants: COVID-19 Clinical Trials
Two DGH trials are now enrolling participants: one to prevent
those who have recently been around someone with COVID-19 from
getting sick, and the other to treat those diagnosed with coronavirus
to decrease infection and prevent them from going to the hospital.
- COVID-19 Daily Newsletter
The UW MetaCenter for Pandemic Preparedness and Global Health Security
has released a new daily newsletter that provides a succinct summary
of the latest scientific literature related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Subscribe today and view an archive of the most recent newsletters.
- CHANGE THE WORLD
Donate to the Endowed Fellowship for Global Health
Excellence, Equity and Impact and broaden diversity
and excellence within the field of global health
Where We Work
Search our interactive map of faculty projects
View all news
- Faculty Receives $3 Million to Test One-Stop Locale for Women's Reproductive Health, HIV Prevention
- Milestone for Women’s HIV Prevention: European Medicines Agency Gives Dapivirine Ring the OK
- Why the Collapsing Global Birth Rate Won’t Save us From Climate Change (Quartz - quotes Kristie Ebi)
- Latest COVID-19 Updates
View all events
- 12AugEnsuring Effective Implementation of Cervical Cancer Prevention and Control Strategies
- 12AugLeading and Teaching with a Racial Equity Lens for Structural Transformation Day 2
- 12AugPlans for an R01- Mobile WACh Empower: Mobile solutions to empower reproductive life planning for women living with HIV